Friday, September 24, 2010

Not specified, but looking good

Idea for educational website has the green light so far.  Have to write up proposal for next week. Till then I need to do some research on what is out there right now in terms of edu-tainment websites.  I'll post some related links up later.

So... I need to get a clearer Idea of
-learning goals/purpose of website (math, phonics, history, manythings)
-Style/look (characters, colors, setting, mood, interface)
-Skills I require/what I will need to build this site (html, css, illustrator, flash, actionscript (yarg!) javascript (probably/yarg!)
-Will this be a social site?
-target audiance
-What is realistic in terms of what I want to have finished at the end.
-other things?

Very broad yes, but got to start putting these things together somewhere.
I'll throw up some links later this week and maybe i'll get some of those above questions answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment