Sunday, February 27, 2011

new stuff

I decided to take a break from the irritating action script for a while and work on some other elements of the project.  I finally busted out the materials I have been collecting and did a test run of some stop motion I would like to use in the flash videos.  I will probably only use stop motion sequences for a few bits, like the opening welcome and a few other spots.  I was able to take the video below and put it in flash as a movieclip (it seems that it will only work right if it is an FLV).  I can still apply other layers and all that.  

So I will build those sequences in Premier.  I also have made a puppet of the meerkat with 6 points of movement and interchangeable facial features!  I will probably do those stop motion sequences over a piece of green poster board, key out the background, and then add that video in seperately.  Coordinating the puppet with other backgrounds could be a bit of a challenge, but I am fairly confident it will work.  

It was nice to get away from code and hunching over a computer for a while!









No comments:

Post a Comment