Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today: Almost a disaster.

So I was working away and things were actually going pretty well.  I solved a couple of problems and figured out how the builder could work with a single swf.

Then my computer started to get sluggish, so I closed everything and started to back up to my external hard drive.  I came down an hour later and the computer was pretty much frozen up.  After that I could only get the operating system to start up on safe mode.  I ran a test and it looked like my hard drive was half busted. But through some trials and stuff I seem to have it working to where it was earlier.  I still don't trust it though.. I am a little nervous working on this computer now.

But the builder is starting to come together, my computer did not explode, and I did not lose any work.  So i lost a few hours, but all in all it was a successful day.

here is a screen cap of the builder for you.
You can pick two animals to put on the screen.  Change the size or flip them.  You can also chose different backgrounds.  You can even write a message and print the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment