Monday, March 21, 2011

Elephant stop motion and Map navigation

Shot the stop motion for the elephant last night and put it together in premiere pro today.

There are still some things that need to be sorted out with it.  I am a little concerned with the quality of video that I am getting by the time I bring this into flash.  The quality is a bit lacking.  I can go back if I have time at the end of it and fix any problems easily enough.  I have everything saved with the stop motion sequences.  But probably best to figure these things out earlier.  I am trying some different export settings to see if that helps.

I also finally figured out how to link to different .swf movies with in my map using XML and an actionscript class.  The solution turned out to be fairly simple and I think it works better than what I was going to do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment