Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Work continues

After taking the good part of a week off to work on other class projects I am back into Major Project work.

I have put together a good part of the "welcome" and "den" movies, incorporating my stop motion video into the flash timeline with some basic actionscript linking things together.
I also scanned in some new textures so I can make some images that appear to be made out of paper in photoshop for buttons and the like.
I should have, for the most part those two movies done in the next couple of days.  There is more that could be done, but I will save that for the 'make everything look pretty and right' phase, which follows the get everything together phase and the "oh balls, how do I make actionscript actually do what I want" panic phase#2.

I plan on restarting the former phase this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment