Saturday, March 19, 2011

elephant

Hav'nt gotten quite as much as i would like to have gotten done this weekend so far.  Some decent progress though.  I have my animal gallery's almost sorted out.  There is always one problem though, I can't get my path correct with something so the photos won't show up when you go through the web page.
if I was to go back to the start of this project, i would downplay the importance of actionscript type things.  Not that i am really even using that much, but what I am using tends to be a struggle every single step of the way.  I am just really not all that good at it.  At the beginning of the year I assumed I would eventually start to 'get it' like with HTML or CSS, but despite extra studying and all that...  aww well.  I'll just have to keep struggling on and do what I can.

In more fun news, I finished making my elephant today.  Stop motion shooting scheduled for tomorrow night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment