Monday, May 9, 2011

Uhg, Still not done

We set up our for the exhibition today and that went well enough.  But I ran into some trouble with my project.

The darn computer will not let me download Safari or Chrome, so I am stuck with Firefox which if you remember freezes up when you try to print (again, only on those computers).

I was going to bring in a printer, but it doesnt look like there is much point.

So I got home today and disable the print feature.

I was also having a problem with the whole application really slowing down quickly and occasionally, the text and image imported to the map from xml in the Map gets stuck on top of the movies and will not go away.

I hopefully sort of fixed this issue, just for the exhibition by remaking the map without the use of XML so it runs directly out of the SWF with the same functions.  I also put a note on there for people to only CLICK ONCE! because over clicking will really slow things down.

URG!!! I was hoping I could relax by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment