Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yeah I have been quiet

I have spent the last few days mostly working on the webpage.

Tomorrow is the presentation so I prepared a bit for that.  I submitted the website to the critical eye of my wife today and got a stack of sticky notes on mistakes, suggestions, and things that need to be improved so I am pretty much working on that today.  It is mostly for the written content.  Misspellings and suggestions to fix up fonts.
There are some suggestions to fix some of the layout and functional things, so I'll see what I get to with that.

I have done some testing of the website on different browsers here are the results:
Safari seems to work best.  No major problems and runs fast.
Firefox.  a little slower.  At school the browser completely freezes up when you try to print from Flash.  Lame.  Works fine at home though.
Chrome. Runs a little slow but it looks like everything works.
IE.  Meh, at school it just tells me that it needs to update the flash player.  So I updated the flash player and, big surprise, no difference.  When is the internet explorer 9 coming out allready?

No comments:

Post a Comment